Tuesday, July 19, 2005

things i love...

  • lazy sunday mornings in bed with coffee
  • lip balm
  • the smell of rain on pavement
  • daisies
  • waking up inside of a tent
  • dark ominous clouds
  • taking photos
  • skinny dr. pepper
  • the soft spot on my puppies' noses
  • black nailpolish
  • my jack purse
  • bubble baths in the dark
  • dragons
  • water
  • the smell of leather
  • my anti-RSI squishy cow
  • grapefruit hand lotion
  • canada
  • walks on devonshire beach especially on cold windy days
  • U of A campus
  • reading and talking about philosophy
  • walking in the rain
  • IRC
  • squishing my toes in mud
  • thunder and lightning
  • snogging
  • accents
  • intelligent conversation
  • movies so *bad* that they're good
  • music
  • my army fatigues
  • the day the IKEA catalogue arrives
  • IKEA
  • painting, drawing, sketching
  • long grass waving in the wind
  • storms
  • coffee
  • laughing until i cry
  • my black hoodie
  • my indoor and outdoor slippers
  • fresh clean linens on the bed
  • waking up in a dark room
  • listening to silence