Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Today's Soundtrack

Morning woke up with some embarassing song playing on the local radio station by some "deader than dead" 80's "band" called Deaf Leopard (yes yes, I know I spelled that incorrectly).

Commute to Work: "Zombie" by the Cranberries, "One" by U2, "Learning to Fly" by Pink Floyd, "Sear Me MCMXCIII" by My Dying Bride

Stampede Breakfast @ Work: Various Country Artists. Now this vexes me. In relation to a previous post I made this morning, the TransWESTites find it necessary to "enjoy" the throng of overplayed country music such as "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy" or "'Any Song Title" by Shania Twain. Vomitous.

Currently: Album "American Idiot" by Greenday

Tonight I shall drown myself in Tindersticks, Ingrid Kraklins, In the Woods and other moody stuff. Can you say "Mmmmm"?