Saturday, April 08, 2006

chaos

what is it like to suffer from Cranial Chaotica? its like i can't rest my own mind on something for more than a few moments at a time. its constantly wandering from topic to topic in a very non-sensical order. which is odd for me b/c i normally i can trace my thoughts (reminds me of this one time when i was really young and got completely insanely stoned and tried to trace my thoughts back to my first original conscious thought and ended up tripping out into this void where nothing existed and then i was trying to find god(tm) and then came to the conclusion that i was god(tm)... weird). anyway, my mind is always hopping from topic to topic but there is usually an "audit trail" (blame the accountant in me) to follow. currently, i can't seem to find the common thread that links most topics together. i know. flakey. i can't deny it. but i can try to think of something to write about or even think about but then my brain scatters to the 4-winds and my thoughts are gone and im now thinking 4 different things. those then get scattered and suddenly its increasing exponentially until i just have to shut my brain off. rest. and it begins again. i dont really suffer from this "syndrome". i think suffer is such a loosely used word. my current state is what it is. hopefully my mind will go back to its irregularily scheduled progamme.