Thursday, April 06, 2006

dim


i've been looking for some sort of voice as of late. sometimes i feel like i get lost among the mundane things that life can bring you. busy, busy, busy. and i hate that. i'm the first to admit that i am selfish and love my alone time. as i was commuting home on the express today i was thinking about what i could possibly blog about that might be of interest, even to myself. lately i've been feeling that there hasn't been much time where i have been able to reflect on anything that i have seen. as you can see from my previous blogs, lately i have been lightly beating my head against a brick wall, its seems, trying to find a voice when i really have nothing to speak. my eyes haven't communicated to my brain anything of interest in the world. why have they been blinded to the world lately? what is it they haven't been able to see? i think i need a change of scenery... these eyes have seen a lot, but they need to see a lot more...