Wednesday, October 05, 2005

part

part of me wishes i wouldn't be so responsible and would toss caution out the window and let it be damned into a million pieces. part of me wants to hang on to this stability i worked very hard to attain and maintain. part of me wishes i would have made so many different choices and part of me is so very happy with the choices i have made thus far. part of me wants to be that one that just doesn't care and part of me wishes i could care so much more. part of me sees a future full of so many adventures and part of me see a future limited and dull. part of me wants to run far far away and not be seen again by anyone and part of me wants to stay and fight the battle to the end. part of me sees myself as incredibly strong, stubborn and relentless and part of me sees myself as weak, spineless and cowardly. part of me sees in the mirror someone who is unattractive and ugly and part of me sees someone who is beautiful and unique. all are parts of me. i can either accept them for what they are when they are or try to be something completely different. today, i choose to be all of me.