Friday, September 23, 2005

phreak

sometimes i feel like a freak...
most times i feel like a freak...
i dont care what They(tm) say, like attracts like and freaks repel non-freaks and thats very fine by me. anyone that can appreciate the strangness of my nature, the chaotic mess that is my brain and the utter confusion that is myself is someone worthy of my love and devotion. if you cant, then fuck you and the horse you rode in on. i would do anything for the people i love and i expect only love in return, nothing else, no favours, no hand-outs, no dependencies, no nothin'! you are loved unequivocably. in my heart forever.
as for being a freak... it isn't by anything that i do but how i am perceived. and you cocksucking maggot of a human being in the silk fucking suit with the hideous shoes and empty briefcase. the wanna-be managerial types with your fucking dim witted comments, boring as all ass social circle and fucking minivan can kiss my freaky ass!