Sunday, July 11, 2010

the dice are trying to kill me...

every third saturday i have a standing dungeons and dragons date for uber nerdgasm action!

yes, old school (well, v4) dungeons and dragons campaign - the books, the rules, the maps, the character sheets and yes...
THE DICE...

so... 7 brave adventurers set forth to conquer a world of unknown magicks and mysteries...
i play a level 6 (almost level 7) eladrin druid... my party consists of a warlock, a goliath, a cleric, a thief, a mage and a warlord... some are hybrid classes but that's the basic party make-up.

here is a pic of one of our encounters on saturday... we haxx awesome ambush!

(my miniature is the watermelon wielding turtle!! --inside joke--)
sorry about crap quality, the pic was taken with my blackberry

i am known to be the person who makes the worst rolls... some days i can't roll over a 10!!! which suuuuucks... so on saturday i wore my new t-shirt that says "the dice are trying to kill me"... i think it might be my lucky charm because the failhawk actually managed to land some awesome shots along with my chill wind and summoned wolverine!!

oh oh oh -- to be a nerd of huge proportions takes a lot of skill, people...
and i haxx mad skillzzzz!