Sunday, April 11, 2010

no stress

yesterday and today i've had a pretty bad headache... well "faceache"... since my bell's palsy incident 2 years ago i'm very very conscious about how i feel stress in my body. usually i carry tension over my back. my back is full of knots that won't come out and is not pliable at all... but since bell's i notice how much i carry tension around my face and head. when under a lot of stress the left side of my face responds slower to movements than my right... and sometimes when it's really bad the right side of my face can't stop twitching around the 7th cranial nerve that runs into the face. my acupuncturist said this is manifesting the stress from the left side as well. the initial bell's palsy pain started in my left eyebrow and then across my cheek and jaw and in the last couple days i have been feeling the stress in my eyebrow again... today is going to be a relaxing day... the rule is: no stress.