Thursday, April 15, 2010

and ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

so yah... that whole 'no stress' thing... well, it worked for the day that i said i would do it. the thing is, i had to re-enter reality on the monday with said reality biting me ever-so-kindly (read: harshly) on the ass. the week has been insanely stress-filled. the twitching started up again, the headache persisted, the pain radiated over the right side of my face. this morning i woke up with my mouth visibly 'fallen'. at the moment i maintain muscle control, some moments rather well and others rather shaky. i called my acupuncturist and thank goodness she had a free slot @ 5:30pm. i walked into the acu-clinic and was greeted with that soothing scent of chinese oils and herbs. the familiar lullaby music playing subtly over her p.a. system, the lovely heat lamp placed over my 'hellraiser' face... please cross all fingers and toes that this ounce will work!!