Monday, January 15, 2007

the blog post formerly known as *blank*...

A is for Age: Thirty Three and 9/10ths.

B is for Beer of choice: Grolsch.

C is for Career: An accountant for an oil and gas company. Ideally, I would like to do something in photography... but NO wedding photos. Bluch.

D is for favourite Drink: Coffee. *bzzz*

E is for Essential item I use everyday: Lip Balm.

F is for Favourite song at the moment: "A Simple Mistake" by Anathema.

G is for favourite Game: World of Warcraft.

H is for Hometown: Haven't found it yet.

I is for Instruments I play: Trumpet & Piano.

J is for favourite Juice: Pink Lemonade.

K is for Kisses: Long and deep that take your breath away.

L is for Last kiss: From one of my doggies this morning.

M is for Meaning of Life: People suck.

N is for Noticeable Scars: One on my right arm in my elbow joint from dirt-bike accident.

O is for Overnight Hospital stays: Including endless hours in the ER: 2

P is for Phobias: Clowns.

Q is for Quote: "Don't hate me because I am beautiful, hate me because I am smarter than you."

R is for Rice Krispie Squares: Thick and chewy and the only think I know how to bake.

S is for Steak: Cremated with extra char.

T is for Time I wake up: Anywhere between 05:30 and 06:45 M-F. Waking up on weekends is optional.

U is for Underwear: Very colourful and playful.

V is for Vegetables I love: Broccoli, carrots, peaches and cream corn, green peppers...

W is for Worst habit: How could I pick just one? Nail-biting, let's say.

X is for X-rays I’ve had: A few. I broke my arm when I was 18 and I swear to Buddha they took way too many x-rays. Maybe that's why I'm so eff'd up now!

Y is for Yummy food I make: I make THE BEST chilli. THE BEST meatloaf. THE BEST stif-fry. THE BEST jello.

Z is for Zodiac: Aquarius.


N.B.: Ok, I'm not a daft loon, I know that E is not essential Item... that would be I is for essential Item... Nor is F for favourite Song... Hello, that would be S... etc, etc, etc... *sigh* Whoever wrote this was a complete idiot and I am an even bigger one for republishing it. So forgive my blogging idiocy and let's chalk it up to me being a cock-blogger...

P.S.: Is it wrong that, last night, I dreamt about my favourite high school teacher that I had a super-huge crush on... *cough* 8-\ ...Aye, you're on the right track...