Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tagged Schmagged...

"According to the rules, each player of this game starts with the title "Six Weird Things About Me." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, 'You are tagged!' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

Here are six weird things about me that you might not know:
  • I have a drastically dangerous memory.
  • I work as an accountant but I studied history at university.
  • I love the smell of crude oil and when I drive by refineries I inhale deeply.
  • When I hear the word "moist" I, literally, gag.
  • I can't stand the feeling of cotton balls. They send the creepies down my spine and make me wince.
  • I have an OCD about bugging people with OCDs and I have no feelings of guilt about it.
So, this is MY playground and MY rules and I just tagged everyone who stopped by and took the time to read my post... I know who you are... believe me...