Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Last night...

...I had a dream that I hopped a boat across the Great Sea to Ratchet. On the boat over, I met a bloke that I had done some questing with in the last week but then he shape-shifted into a girl just as the map was changing and I had never heard of their character before. I got to the town of Ratchet, rented the car to drive me and some friends to some odd village where this pub was located in order to meet & greet with members from my WoW guild. The car I was driving was an old blue convertible that looked better than it functioned. The fact that the roof wouldn't go up gave a spectacular view of the pixilated landscape but unfortunately that was the only bonus. While en route there began a torrential downpour of green and yellow fuzzy spiders. Fortunately, they didn't deal any damage and if you swatted them once they would die. We arrived at the pub and ran inside swatting the nasty creepies all the way. There were dead arachnid bodies all over the ground and I remember the feeling the crunchy bodies under my feet. As I was brushing the crawling menaces off my coat I had I had a feeling the anxiety of having to remove all those spiders out of the convertible once I returned back to the car. I thought to myself "I wish I could cast a spell that would do it for me instead of me having to touch these gross things!"

Now, do you think I've been playing too much WoW?