Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WoW!

I have been playing a very highly addictive game on the internet with a friend from Europe. For D&D and Fantasy geeks you may know this game as WoW. For others, it will be simply known as "Another Thing for Geeks to Do"... Something to which you would have the response of... "OMG! STFU, n00bzzz!" I am ever so 1337!
I LOVE THIS GAME!
I have logged too many embarassing hours to admit, yet... I cannot get enough. So much that last night my dreams were riddled with my character's quests and adventures. I found myself bouncing around in my sleep and waking up thinking I was stuck in CGI-world! -and a bit disappointed that I wasn't!
Now, my skill level is sufferingly low and I thank my dear friend Arjen for helping me so much through the beginning stages as I fumble through this game and learn its nuances.
But I just *have* to tell you how simply amazing this game is. I am not a gamer, but any stretch of the imagination!! I am a D&D geek though. I love fantasy RPGs and thought I would be VERY intimidated by the whole MMORPGs... I am!! But it isn't as difficult as I thought it would be (thanks, Arjen!).
So, here is a screenshot of my character...Innit she CUTE??

And if I'm not around for the next while then at least you'll know why. I'll be lost in the realms of WoW!