Sunday, August 27, 2006

my shaved pussy...

yah, that post-title ought to get me a lot of hits...

earlier this summer, i decided to shave my pussy...
i had seen other shaved pussies and thought "wow, they look like *really happy* shaved pussies". my excitement grew when doing some online research and discovered that almost all shaved pussies are happier and healthier and, in addition, much more soft to the touch. there are a lot of sites that advocate shaving pussies; sometimes they recommend you shave your pussy all year round! but, since this was my first time, i thought i would experiment just for the summer months. Also, given the fact that it gets so damn hot and my pussy tends to mat up and start molting when the weather changes, the opportunity to shave my pussy this summer was really a no-brainer. while on the topic of molting, do i *really* need to mention the clump-shedding of an unshaven pussy? every time i turn around i would find a several clumps and balls of hair from my molting pussy. moreso in the spring, but all year-round, nonetheless! since shaving my pussy i have received many compliments: "omg! that looks so great!"; "wow, your pussy sure is happy!"; "i've never seen your pussy so friendly!". i just giggle and tell them that it was probably THE BEST decision i ever made regarding my pussy. my pussy is softer, happier and no longer leaving large chunks of dark hair over my off-white carpet! i'm not certain i'll continue to shave my pussy over the winter; i live in canada, after all. however, my pussy is an *indoor* pussy, so we'll see what happens. maybe i'll experiement and shave my pussy again in the fall before the winter sets in so my pussy can get a nice fuzzy undercoat going before the snow begins to fly.

here is a picture of my shaved pussy...
ENJOY!!