Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thanks Logo!

Here they are, far more than anyone wanted to know, the answers to 63 questions no one asked me...

1. How old do you wish you were?
I am exactly the right age at this moment.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On my way to work. When I got there, I had a message waiting from my roommate. She was crying and I couldn't make out what she was saying. I called her back and found out what happened and went upstairs to the marketing department in time to see plane two crash into the second tower. Very surreal.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse the gods that are telling me that I don't need that kitkat bar! JERKS!!
4. Do you consider yourself kind?
No, I'm a nasty ole bitch. Any questions?
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
Hmmm. I have one. So where that one sits right now, I guess. You really can't mulligan a tattoo.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Stupid. Just so I can understand the world around me.
7. Do you know your neighbors?
We greet each other with "Hello" and an occasional "Fuck you".
8. What do you consider a vacation?
A trip to the mailbox.
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
Uhhhm, no.
10. Would you move for the person you loved?
Ayup.
11. Are you touchy feely?
Newp.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Attract? Ayup. Last? Newp.
13. Dream job?
Internet shopper!
14. Favorite channels?
Discovery, A&E and Bravo.
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Staying home in my jammers and not worrying about anything!
16. Showers or bath?
Showers for a daily thing. Baths for when I'm cold or when I'm sickies. With lots of bubbles, in the pitch dark and some Beethoven.
17. Do you paint your nails?
Ayup. Fingers and toes. Usually black or a very dark vampyre/blood red or purple.
18. Do you trust people easily?
Newp. Not at all.
19. What are your phobias?
Nothing impairs me from doing something or trying something. I even stepped on the glass floor at the CN Tower in order to overcome a fear of heights!!! Yay me!
20. Do you want kids?
On the side with some BBQ sauce, please.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Newp.
22. Where would you rather be right now?
Europe.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
Hot Chocolate and Seatbelts.
24. Heavy or light sleep?
Light
25. Are you paranoid?
Who told you that???
26. Are you impatient?
It's really a situational call.
27. Who can you relate to?
Stupid question.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Ok, I was wrong... THIS is a Stupid Question (tm).
29. Have you been burned by love?
3rd and 4th degree burns.
30. What's your life motto?
People suck (tm).
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Metallica - One
32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching "Goodfellas"
33. Who was your last text message from?
Guggs
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Ehm... mine.
35. What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue tank shirt.
36. Most recent movie you watched?
"Talladega Nights - The Ballad of Ricky Bobby"
37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
License, Debit card, House Keys, Mobile, Earrings.
38. What color are your bed sheets?
Mushroom.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$7
40. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Boobs.
41. What is your favorite town/city?
San Francisco. But I have a feeling, when I get overseas, that will change. Quickly. But I DO love SFO!
42. I can't wait till...
I go to Yurp!
43. Who got you to join Blogger?
Guggs.
44. What did you have for dinner last night?
Homemade Berry Smoothie.
45. How tall are you barefoot?
165cm
46. Have you ever smoked crack?
Newp.
47. Do you own a gun?
I have a pit-bull. Nuff said.
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Boobs? I dunno. I don't lure. I couldn't flirt if I tried. It's all V, yo. Yes, they're real and they're spectacular!
50. Do you have A.D.D?
Do you mean Attention Deficit Dis... OH COOL!! Glittery things!!
51. What time did you wake up today?
09:00
52. Current worry?
How DO they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk(tm) Bar.!
53. Current hate?
People.
54. Favorite place to be?
The lake where I grew up.
55. Where would you like to travel?
Yurp.
56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Prison.
57. Last thing you ate?
Popcorn @ movie threatre.
58. What songs do you sing in the shower?
U2 & Joseph & The Technicolour Dreamcoat songs.
59. Last person that made you laugh?
Will Ferrell
60. Worst injury you ever had?
Completely fractured humorous.
61. Does someone have a crush on you?
Newp.
62. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut Butter M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids, Strawberry Licorice
63. Favorite errogenous zone?
All of the above... or wait... all of the BELOW!!