Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Love Affair with Jack...


For shits and giggles I went into the Christmas Store today!
They had their holiday music playing tunes like
"Here Comes Satan Claws" and

"Rudolph the Red-nosed and Alcoholic Reindeer".

I immediately went to the
scarapharnelia.

The Hallowe'en decor.
The spiders.
The dead trees.
The ghouls and goblins.
It was like being in a candy store.
Hallowe'en is positively my most favouritest of all "holidays".
It is MY Christmas!


I throw a Hallowe'en party every year
and decorate my house with
webbing and spiders and pumpkins! Oh my!

This year, on display, they had
THE COVETED Hallowe'en item.
A dark and tattered black tree covered from
trunk to tip with black fuzzy spiders. I giggled like a 3 year old and
laced my fingers together mischievously,
"You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine!"
I patted the tree tenderly and blew kisses to a few spiders.


Only 37 more sleeps until my Hallowe'en party and 41 sleeps
until Hallowe'en itself!!
Wheeeee! I mean...
WooooOOOoooo!!