Wednesday, April 19, 2006

is "swabbable" a word?...

so i had this dream last night... i dreamt that a workmate and his wife picked me up after work from this weird kinda club. i don't recall the *type* of club it was, but i do recall some dubious activity that was going on around me; all blurry in my peripheral vision.
anyway, i hopped into their super-old land rover (which they don't have btw) and we took this back road to their place. his wife was driving ALL over the mutha*arfin road! i was screaming "yo, lady!! watch the cliff!!" as we were riding the shifting sands of this enormous cliff into oblivion!!!! did she not CARE!!?!? anyway, we made it "safely" back to their place, which really wasn't their home. to be perfectly honest, in my dream, it was rather hideous and super dirty and dingy, which is so UNLIKE them... errrr, it was like stepping into wild bill's house from silence of the lambs... (its puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again)... so thennnnnn, workmate proceeds to come out of his bedroom in some very thin/trailer-park jammers. i'm like "dude, i don't need to see your ass in those!" he proceeds to slide the back of his jammers down, show me his ass AND spank it for me. the image is BURNED into my mind!! *gag gag bleach bleach* my eyes my eyes! zee goggles do nahzing! i will spare you the puss-filled details, but trust me when i say it was "swabbable".
now... my question is... how can i look @ him again w/o:
  1. poking my eyes out with very blunt objects??
  2. whipping his pants down and making sure the vision that i presented myself was completely FALSE and he does have a yummy tushy
  3. tossing myself and him out the nearest open window or
  4. have myself committed for dreaming such things about workmates
help... b/c he truly is a lovely looking fellow. and he brings me chocolatey treats on special occasions! overall a stellar human being. two thumbs up!...
i'm vexed... *grmbl*