Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blame Ann...

How old do you wish you were? 33

Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was commuting to work and heard about it when I checked my voice mail as I got in. My roommate called me crying her eyes out. I couldn't understand what she said and had to call her back.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Hulk Mad! Hulk Smash! Actually, I just consider it payment to my giant Karma piggy-bank.

What did you eat for breakfast today? Banana and a sliver of a brownie. Heh. I was a bad bad girl!

If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I would put a new one on my right thigh. A bat.

If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? German or Icelandman or Spanishman.

Do you know your neighbors? I do. They're nice. Plus the Costa Rican one is uber cute.

What do you consider a vacation? Leaving home with a giant suitcase and staying more than 4 days.

Do you follow your horoscope? Heh. Nope.

Would you move for the person you loved? Yah, but there are certain circumstances that have to be in place.

Are you touchy feely? Depends on my mood. Mostly, no.

Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes.

Dream job? The person that comes up with names for paint. Like "Manson Maroon" or "Antibiotic Green"

Favorite channel(s)? Discovery, A&E

Favorite place to go on weekends? The mountains are fun. But I like to really just enjoy my home on the weekend.

Showers or Baths? Showers. I like baths to relax and to warm up or cool down.

Do you paint your nails? Yes.

Do you trust people easily? Nope.

What are your phobias? Heights.

Do you want kids? No, I'm not hungry right now, thanks.

Do you keep a handwritten journal? Never!

Where would you rather be right now? Sitting on a beach in northern Canada listening to the ice break up on the lake and having a picnic.

Who makes you feel guilty? I make myself feel guilty enough, I don't require any more volunteers.

Heavy or light sleep? Light.

Favorite food? Italian.

Are you impatient? Usually. But I deal. Usually by singing to myself.

Have you ever been in love? Ayup.

How do you feel about interracial couples? I am an interracial person, uhmmm... I guess I'll just have to deal with myself accordingly.

Have you been burned by love? Burned, hung, severed, smashed, obliterated, crushed, acidized, buried... probably more... each has a name.

Whats your life motto? Suck it up and deal.

Whats your main ringtone on your phone? "One" by Metallica (true-tone, no midi-shit)

What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoring and snuggling mit doggies.

What did your last text message on your cell phone say? "SORRY FOR BEING A JERK"

Whos bed did you sleep in last night? Me own.

What color shirt are you wearing? Black.

Most recent movie that you watched? Zoolander. HAHA! I blame Martin & Kevin!

Name 3 things that you have on you at all times? Silver toe-ring, earrings, mites.

What's the color of your bedsheets? I have lots of those. Mostly in navy and some in taupe.

How much cash do you have on you right now? $46.00 (canadian pesos)

What's your favorite town/city? San Francisco.

I can't wait to (til)...? Go to Europe!!

How long have you been at your current job? Almost 7 years.

Look to your left. What's there? Scanner table with scanner, two books from Narnia series, Discworld Companion, a basket of CDs, my movie rental card, a package of printer paper and another basket of assorted papers and pens, felt markers and drawing utensils.

Who is the last person you spent over $50 on? Myself. I bought some *cough* stuff *cough* at this kink market.

What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? I have my own clothes.

What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Blogs, weather, news, el reg...

Do you have an air freshener in your car? I open the windows :)

Do you have plants in your room? I have a black thumb. Though, most plants will commit suicide before I can really kill them.

Does anything hurt on your body right now? I could go for a full-body massage!

What city was your last taxi cab ride in? Calgary. Home from the airport.

What's your favorite Starbucks drink? I don't "do" Starbucks. I will take a Tim's though.

If you could choose, how would you die? Snoring.

Any kids? You can't kill OTHER people with snoring.

Do you miss anyone? Always.

Do you like revenge? Life has a funny way of making sure things get balanced somehow. I'll let the universe do it's own work.

Know how to swim? See my fins?? *waves*

Do you know how to skate? Yes. I am also a certified skating coach.

Know how to snowboard? Theoretically.

Did you do sports in high school? Not organized sports. But there was this geek squad I used to belong to where we would play rugby, soccer, baseball, football, swimming, mountain biking, etc... Loads of fun!

If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? If I tell you, I'd have to kill you. And to the few that read my blog, well, I'm selfish and would like to keep my viewership.