Monday, November 28, 2005

Needs/Wants

Mmmk... Kev told me to do this: Type your name into google "YourName Needs" and see what it is that google thinks you need. Do the same for "YourName Wants"... Here's a few of mine...

Vera Needs...

But
Vera needs sugar. [Mmmm, sugar… *drool*]

Whether it posseeses meaning or not (it does),
Vera needs no justification. [Works for me!]

Aloe
vera needs dry and arid conditions so it's best grown in a pot where control
over the conditions can be achieved. [I was waiting for the ALOE VERA comment.]


Since
Vera needs a reliable car, she asks her bank about auto loan rates. [Blergh! I don’t need a reliable car! I need something Cute™ and unreliable -- no applications, please.]

Vera needs to know about her fan club on here!! [I removed my comments section for the sole purpose of NOT knowing about them!]

After installation, VERA needs to be calibrated so that the visual acuity test characters it displays are sized appropriately. [Whut? Oh yah. RTFM!]

What Vera needs to help her with the phlegm is warm, moist air. [Mmmm, phlegm… *drool*]

Vera needs
oxygen to operate, a big bone of contention among some purists because a normal gun would fire in vacuum. [*grabs the big Blue Elephant Gun™*]

Vera needs a psychiatrist ...and a lobotomy. [Never truer words have been googled!]

Vera Wants...

Vera wants
the land across from the old orphanage, where The Reverend and his wife made a home for the children. [Evil™ and Greedy™ Vera lives!]

Vera wants to know what that was like staying over with grandma around. [My grammy ruled!]

Vera wants
nothing so much as to support the frightened, the dismayed and the impoverished who seek her help. [I don’t think they were talking about me, here.]

God Wants You to Change Your Lifestyle! Rev. Vera. [Sorry, follower of goRd. Take a number and get in line but play nice with the Jehovah Witnesses and Odinists!]

Vera wants nothing to do with Ruthie. [Damn Ruthie! She's so pushy.]

Vera
wants
Martie back in her life. [Who da fook is Martie?]

Vera wants
to make a point. [I usually have one, but my brain tends to bury it among the flakes.]

"Vera, the Vamp"
Vera wants Belle to teach her how to be attractive to men. [O'Belle Wan Kanobi, you're my only hope.]

Vera wants
him out of desperate passion. [Erm, ok this is might be true.]

Vera wants
a nickel so that she can call her mother. [Did you know it is 35¢ to make a phone call from a payphone nowadays? That's just robbery.]