Monday, May 07, 2012

Extracurricular Activities!

In addition to SWTOR... (I am Sith, hear me roar...) I have been waiting, with baited breath, for Diablo III to come out.  I played open beta and was skweeing the entire time.  I only had time to dabble in sorcery and witchcraft (I played a wizard and a witch doctor) and completed Chapter 1 with those characters.  I have to say the witch doctor grew on me... (there's an app for that)  I cannot wait until May 15!!  I just hope that it is designed similarly to TOR where you can select different regions to play.  In TOR I have characters on EU realms as well as Pacific realms.  But this is Blizzard I'm speaking of and well... let's just say they're not too thoughtful with these things.  Why offer all regions when you can just make people pay for 2 copies of the game?... Cha-ching.

Ok, so Diablo III... I also have MoP beta for WoW... So.  The pandas are cute and all.  The animations adorable and let's face it, who doesn't like the look of cute and curvy characters?!  In the end.  It's still WoW.  "Fetch me 73 wombat hides and 441 bat eyes.  And while you're out there please get me JUST ONE DAMN GORETUSK LIVER!!?!?"  Worst drop-rate in the world... *facedesk*  So, I am not sure I will continue my subscription after the whole 1 year handcuffs fall off.  I'll be subbing on Diablo and TOR... I'll have to see.  Don't get me wrong.  I loved WoW when I played it!  But then it just lost it's luster after 5 years... :)

As well... I got a new iPad.  Yeh yeh... Kool-aid drinker.  But it's so much fun.  I never played a lot of games on my iPod and I don't have (nor want) an iPhone, but the iPad just makes the games much more fun.  I have been addicted 2 apps:  Draw Something and Trolls and Towers.

With all this game-playing you'd think I wouldn't have time for a life.  But, if you can believe it, I do.  DnD has been going wonderfully awesome.  My druid corruption level: AWESOME.  She's feeling a bit lost and confused and isn't sure where she is going to be going with this whole thing.  She sort of likes feeling the uncontrollable power behind the corruption, not to mention... HELLO!  She's become the FerryWoman!  Opening a portal into the world of the undead has it's advantages.  The whole gaggle of goonies seem to have become incredibly powerful and I have so much fun playing.

I went to see The Avengers on Saturday @ the IMAX.  Holy nerdgasm.  Joss Whedon is a god.  All I can say is... GO SEE IT!

This summer grass needs to magically appear in my back and front yards... a fence needs to be built on the side that I have a neighbour and a dog run needs to be put somewhere.  If only I could get the crew from my Sith starship to put it all together for me.  Oh "Real Life"... Why must you happen?...   Being an adult sucks.