Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Can I quote you on that?...

Inspired by the Logo™
Basically, most of the people I know quote movies and television programmes in their every-day conversations... Some, granted, are more geekier than others *cough* but here are just a few things that can and slash or usually pop out of my mouth in a day's worth of conversation...
"No [soup] for you!"
"42."
"My eyes! My eyes! Zee goggles do nahzing!"
"You keel mai fadder... prepare to dai..."
"Ekki Ekki Ptang!"
"She turned me into a newt...I got better."
"Me fail english? Unpossible."
"Tricksedy Hobbitsssses!"
"No more "and then"!!!"
"Klaatu! Veratu! N*cough sputter gurgle*rrmmtrrr!"
"Soylent Green Is People!"
"Have fun storming da castle!"
"E-ville. Like the Froo-its of the Dev-ville."
"Things are afoot at the Circle K"
"I. Like. To. Play. *ting!*"
"The old in-out."
"Hai Faivah!"
"Dear eight pound six ounce, Baby Jesus..."
"The Black Knights always triumph!"
"Naughty Zoot!"
"Hello, Dave."
"Groovy."
"Shop Smart. Shop S-mart."
"He is not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!"
"Stone him!"
"Feeeeeeeed Meeee, Seymour!!"
"That's gunna hurt come winter."
"Gaddammit Kyle!"
"Mmmmm... hog fat."
"Timmeh!"
"Me love you long time."