Saturday, May 27, 2006

chewing the fat...

1. Tell me something obvious about yourself.
i'm fat
2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.
i'm fatter than you think i am
3. What is your biggest fear?
becoming fat
4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?
whichever way is fattest
5. What is the one thing you want the most that you can't buy with money?
fat stuff
6. What is your most treasured possession?
fat
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do the most often?
forgetting to pick up fat
8. Tell me something about you sexually that I don't know.
fatness is sexiness
9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.
i like fat girls
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
that im not fat
11. Name something you have done once that you can't wait to do again.
get fatter
12. Are you the jealous type?
fat chance!
13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?
fat is kryptonite, yo
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
hugged my fat
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
shake my fat
16. When was the last time you cried?
faturday
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
fat o'clock
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
im fat, of course!
19. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk.
gave a fat dance to a stranger