Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stolen Survey...

Spell your first name backwards: sdrawkcab eman tsrif ruoy

Story behind your name: "I heard it somewhere and liked it" - My Mum

How old are you: Thirty Three

Where do you live: Calgary, Canada

Toothbrush: something by Reach or Oral b. However, imma get the sonic thingy!

Jewelry worn daily: earrings

Pillow cover: currently my beige and taupe set from the superstore

Sunglasses: admittedly, the first woman of klutzhood. Very cheap drug-store brand which are replaceable for $5. however, they are HAWT!

Favorite shirt: my "fat chicks rule!" shirt that I made @ girls weekend!! Whooo!

Cologne/Perfume: Happy by Clinique

CD in stereo right now: Opeth - Damnation

Piercings: One per ear.

What you are wearing now: faded-wash brown denim pants, chocolate brown long-sleeve (flared) shirt with a wide drop-v-neck and embroidery around the v. Brown tank shirt underneath to cover inappropriate cleave-display, black 8-eye docs, tortoise glasses and a smile!! (of course necessary underoo selection which I will also include that my socks are shades of dark pinks and black stripes!!)

Wishing: I was on vacation. Any of the following places: Iceland, Italy, Northern Europe, Greece, Egypt, Russia, New Zealand, UK… errmmm…

Wanting: Endless vacation days to complete above list!

What will you be doing for the remainder of the day: catch bus @ 4:10, go to safeway for grocery shop, put said groceries away, have a bite to eat, play on computer, hang out, watch Underworld, ZZZZZzzz… in b/w pets and smoochies and stuffs...

Some of your favorite movies: Army of Darkness, Evil Dead II, A Clockwork Orange, Apocalypse Now, LOTR, The Godfather, A&E Pride & Prejudice, Happy Gilmour, American Psycho... Oy! Seriously, I could really go on forever and you don’t want me to do that.

The last thing you ate: Orchid Fruit Gummies

Something that you are deathly afraid of: the sudden stop at the end of a height.

Do you like the taste of blood: Yes

Do you believe in love: Yes

Do you believe in soul mates: Yes

Do you believe in love at first sight: Should I walk by again?

Do you believe in Heaven: Should I walk by again? HAHA, kidding. Uhmm, no.

Do you believe in God: Maybe. Ermmm, actually not capital G, small o, small d. I think there might be something... Believe me, it is not "maybe" b/c I haven't thought about it. Its b/c I have thought about it too much.

What do you want done with your body when you die: BBQ me with some sauce and have a party.

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? I have my two puppas and my kitty, but I would love to have a turtle. And maybe a tarantula. And a snake.

What is the longest you've ever stayed up? 70 hours. I was completely delirious @ the end of it. I slept for a SOLID 11 hours afterwards!

What are some of your favorite candies: Sour Patch Kids, Orchard Fruit Gummies, Junior Mints, Sweet Tarts, Swedish Berries

What's something that you wish people would understand about you? Ermm… nothing.

What's something you wish you could understand better? How DO they get the soft flowing caramilk inside the Caramilk bar?

How many people have you kissed? Not enough to catch herpes II !! Whooooo!

Are you shy around your crush? Errmm… Currently uncrushing

Still have feelings for anyone you've been in a past relationship? There are people that I will always love b/c they are still a part of me and reasons why I am who I am...

Do you know what it feels like to be in love? absolutely

Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friends? of course

F A S H I O N S T U F F

Where is your favorite place to shop? Being a fat chick I have limited options. I do love Pennington's, Addition-Elle, Old Navy, Lane Bryant… I also LOVE internet shopping!

What is your favorite thing to wear? Camo/Army pants, fat chicks rule! Shirt, doc martens, comfy jeans, jack hoodie, oh I have lots of clothes I love!!!

What is a must have accessory? Lip balm

How much is the most you've ever spent on a single item of clothing? Imma clothes horse, but I'm cheap.

Who is the least fashionable person you know? Me

Do you match your belt with your hair color? Ermmm… no.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? No comment.

What is the worst trend you see today? Wearing your charity on your wrist. (Charity wrist bands) TACKY!!

Do you do drugs? Uhmmm… Drink.

What kind of shampoo do you use? Dove

What would you change about yourself? Indeed I have too many character flaws... some of those things...

What are essentials in your life? Music, Family, Friends & Beer