Monday, January 23, 2006

Playlist 1

Everyone is blogging about their playlists. I've been 'tagged', so to speak, to do a list for me… I can't really rate songs in an order of TOP TEN GREATEST hits by Yours Truly. Here are some things of which I am currently listening:

"Isolation Years" - by Opeth from the album Ghost Riveries
"In My Time of Need" - by Opeth from the album Damnation
"Holiday" - by Greenday from the album American Idiot
"Fade Into You" - by Mazzy Star from the album So Tonight That I Might See
"The Last Day of Winter" - by Pelican from the album The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw
"I'm Not Okay" - by My Chemical Romance from the album Three Cheer For Sweet Revenge
"Beyond Within" - by Nevermore from the album Dreaming Neon Black
"Black Rose Immortal" by Opeth from the album Morningrise
"Dark Chest of Wonders" - by Nightwish from the album Once
"Cold Victim" - by Thine Eyes Bleed from the album In The Wake of Separation
"Warheart" - by Children of Bodum from the album Hatebreeder
"Echoes" - by Pink Floyd from the album Meddle
"Devil By My Side" - by David Usher from the album Hallucinations
"Inside Out" - by Feist from the album Let It Die
"Black Seeds of Vengence" - by Nile from the album Black Seeds of Vengence
"Black Sun" by Therion from the album Vovin

I'm not going to list why I love them or what they're about, my endorsement is enough to make you interested... heh, and if you're not, thazok...

**Need more Opeth, CoB, Therion, Pink Floyd!! Haha!