Sunday, December 11, 2005

workmates

now, it generally takes me a long while to become friends with people... i mean, *real* friends... i am an uber private person and it takes a LOT of trust for me to open up. so its taken a while for me to establish some co-workers from the level of co-worker to workmate and even friend. i guess it might be like-circumstances that people fall into friendships with their workmates. i dunno. i really dont see a lot that i have in common with *most* of the people i work with. probably why i have few selected friends from work and why it has taken me many years to invite them into the chaos that is usually my life... anyway... its just weird. plans are made with people that i work with, that see me every day for 5 days a week and then i spend time on the weekends with them... doesn't that seem... ODD??? seems odd to me... would these be people i would pick for friends if it were not for work? i dunno, either... maybe not... maybe... they're lovely! dont get me wrong... i've got a great group of workmates!... meh, maybe i think about things too much...