Friday, February 08, 2013

observations...

...confirmed and reconfirmed facts and other noteworthy things in the last few days:


  • i prefer arial font over times new roman now
  • the sound of high heels clopping on marble tiled floors is still like nails on a chalkboard to me
  • coffee tastes better when someone else makes it
  • no matter how hard i try i can't "not care" about my work
  • i love having a short soak in a hot bath at the end of the day
  • there is still so much junk mail that arrives in the post
  • laundry is still my least favourite chore
  • sometimes you just have nothing more to say to someone
  • 40 doesn't make me feel different than 39 but it makes others feel different
  • more vacation time, please?
  • i would wish this flu/cough on my worst enemy
  • homemade mac and cheese is one of my greatest comfort foods
  • i love how my bulldog tucks herself into my back at nighttime and snuggles close

40 and ... omg, hipster...