Friday, November 16, 2007

Assorted...

What is up with the whole bloodlust slash revenge of Jaws IV. The day a shark's baby's baby's baby follows me around the globe is the day I start on hardcore drugs. Mind, I just wanted him to bite granny's head off to get rid of her horrifying hairstyle.
The dude who went gathering leaves and other assorted foliage in the forest and decided "Hey, let's eat THIS one *insert arugula*..." What was he thinking? I mean, the stuff TASTES like a leaf... It ought to taste like bacon. Everything ought to taste like bacon.
I saw a dude dressed like Neo from "The Matrix" the other day as I was glacing outside the bus window. He had on the long black tailored coat, he had on thick-soled boots, his hair was slightly emo'licked and he was a bit pale. This wasn't unusal to me. What was unusual was out of thin air he managed to conjure a skateboard and then off he rolls or rode or whatever it is that skateboarders do. I've never seen a skateboarding-Neo.
I am convinced my stress-cow is plotting to have me killed.
Do you call it dinner or lunch? Do you call it supper or dinner?
I still have the tag on my mattress.
I'm divulging a secret: I love the show called "Project Runway". Watching the designers make garment from just an idea in their head is mind boggling to me. Creating something from nothing... Brilliance.
Some people want to swim with the dolphins. I'd like to swim with the polar bears. Of course they would have to be very friendly polar bears.
I found a list of things to-do that I made in 2003. Odd. It was pretty, though. I used metallic purple and silver pens. What ever happened to the gel-pen craze? I am entirely too obsessed with stationary. I have a large assortment of coloured pens at work and different shaped stickies and mutli-coloured paperclips. Office Depot you are my crack-row.